Olaaaa :D
My Kinda Girl
A girl i can turn to when things aint right
Thats the kinda girl i need.
I wanna girl i can play call of duty with
I'm whoopin her butt but she never quits
Thats the kinda girl i need.
Hook:
I promise I'll do all i can
To be your Edward Cullen man
I promise baby, i promise you
I'll do what it takes to make us two
You're exactly what i need.
Corey's verse:
Butterflies butterflies, make them go away
I know i wanna talk but i just don't know what to say
See i been thinkin boutchu lately and its gotta be that time
You make me wanna- swear i wanna- gotta make you mine
I know it's not that easy but but baby please believe me
Our fingers interlock like like we're something meant to be, see
I'm sorry for the stutter s-s-stutter but i'm nervous
Cuz I dont really think that a guy like me deserves this.
You're too pretty you're too kind you're too gentle but youre blind
Becuz It shouldnt be hard to tell that you're always on my mind.
I'm speechless when you talk to me, I smile when i sleep
Cuz you're exactly what i dream of you're exactly what i need.
Anjelo's verse :
I know it's not that easy
But baby please believe me
When I say..
Hook.
You're exactly what i need.(x2)
You're the kind of girl for me.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.