Hellloo :D
I see your face everyday. I just don't know how i should say "Hello" to you without you walking away. I'm sitting here, hoping some way you'll just walk on by and ask for my name. At least just my name. But, your friends are there. I'm just way too scared. Running out of air, it's just not fair. Should i say "Hi, how are you?". Nodding my head "No, that just wont do". Gotta find another way. I should give up, what do i do? As i get on up, i bump into you. "Sorry, I didn't mean to". But you smile at me, like we're meant to be. But sadly, it's back to reality. Your girlfriend walks by "It's time to go". It just hurts that i didn't know. I didn't know. Maybe someday i'll see you soon. Hope your heart will need something new. I'm here for you.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.